Who can join WVASFAA?
WVASFAA has three types of membership:
- Regular membership is available to persons
who are directly involved in the administration of student financial
aid at a post-secondary institution in West Virginia.
- Associate membership is available, without
regard to state boundaries, to persons who represent public and
private agencies or organizations that are engaged in the support
and/or administration of student financial aid.
- Auxiliary membership is available to anyone
with an interest in promoting the mission of the organization,
who does not qualify for regular or associate membership.
Why should you join WVASFAA?
WVASFAA is comprised of professionals who have united to provide
leadership regarding student financial aid issues. Our members are
dedicated to developing their administrative skills to the utmost.
By becoming a member you can do the same. As a member, you will
have the opportunity to:
- Strengthen your skills in financial aid administration and
- Broaden your network of professional colleagues
- Share your ideas with other financial aid professionals
- Receive quarterly newsletters and an annual membership directory
- Attend two high quality training conferences within the state
- Obtain timely information on current federal and state issues
- Provide input to U. S. Department of Education officials on
How can you join WVASFAA?
Membership in WVASFAA is an individual membership, not an institutional
membership. Accordingly, membership may not be transferred to any
other individual. The WVASFAA membership year is from July 1 through
You may join WVASFAA by completing a membership
application. The annual membership fee is $50. The fee may be
returned with the membership application, or it may be paid when
you pay conference registration fees.