Support | Member Services | Navigation | New
Windows | Printing | PDF
- Information We Collect: WVASFAA may collect personally identifiable information about you, such as your full name, phone number, mailing address and email address as part of your member profile. If you make a purchase (membership, event registration, or other purchase), and it involves a credit card transaction, that payment will take place through a third-party payment processor who would collect payment information. No specific credit card information is collected or retained on the WVASFAA website. We do not send promotional emails, but you may receive service related emails regarding your account of information specific to the association. If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you may opt our of them by contacting the association support email address or updating your member profile.
- How We Use Your Information: WVASFAA uses the collected information to operate and maintain the organization membership functionality. Your IP address is used only to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Web site.
- How We Share Your Information:
- Personally Identifiable Information: WVASFAA will not rent or sell your personally identifiable information to others. Information may be stored on servers co-located with hosting providers. Any personally identifiable information you elect to make publicly available, such as posting comments on a blog page or newsletter article, will be available to others. If you request to remove information that you have made public, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages or the site, or in locations where other users may have copied or saved that information.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information: WVASFAA may share non-personally identifiable information (such as anonymous usage data, referring/exit pages, number of clicks, etc.) with potential advertisers, to help them understand the usage patterns for the website.
- Storage and Processing: Information collected by WVASFAA is stored and handled in the United States.
- How We Protect Your Information: WVASFAA is concerned with protecting your privacy and data, but cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted on the website, or guarantee that your information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of any industry standard physical, technical or managerial safeguards. When you enter information, such as log in credentials, on our registration forms, the data is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL). No method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure, however. There is no guarantee of absolute security.
SUPPORT: You can request
support with the website or related information by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please allow 24 hours for a response, Monday through Friday, although in many
cases it will be much
If your membership record is incorrect, please contact email@example.com for
NAVIGATION: Main index
sections of the website are available on the left side of each page. Additional
at the bottom of each page. Visit the sitemap for
Links on the webpages, change their color when your mouse hovers over
NEW WINDOWS: Links to
outside websites and some other pages will open in a new browser window. When
you are finished viewing the page, just close that window to return to your original
PRINTING: If you want to
print a page from the website, it is recommended that you follow these suggestions:
PDF: Some of the documents contained on this site are in PDF format. Adobe Acrobat Read required for viewing pdf documents. Click Here to download.
- Internet Explorer - in the page setup or print options, set the Right and Left Margins to .25"
- FireFox - under File/Page Setup, check "Shrink to Fit Page Width."
- Opera - under File/Page Setup, set print to 90%.